At Great River Dental we are committed to the safety and well being of all of our patients and staff. We have always cleaned and disinfected all frequently touched areas in our patient care areas, as well as our common areas, using hospital grade EPA registered disinfectant. In addition, instruments are always sterilized according to ADA guidelines. You can be assured that we will never waiver on these practices.
We are closely monitoring and following all updates and guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). According to advice from the CDC, we will be implementing the following strategies:
- Actively encourage any sick patients and staff to stay home.
- Any patients traveling by air, we will postpone your appointments until there has been a 2-week period since your last flight.
- If you are experiencing a fever over 100.4, or have a cough or difficulty breathing, we will postpone your appointment until these symptoms have cleared.
- All emergencies will be handled on a case by case basis
- We remind you and your families to practice all preventative measures used during regular Flu Season including hand washing, covering coughs and sneezes and avoiding sharing any items such as pens, computers, phones, cups, utensils, etc.
As always, we are committed to providing an excellent experience for both our patients and staff, which includes great communication. We will be in touch as any additional relevant updates or guidance becomes available from the CDC or other authorities.
The Great River Dental Team